We are committed to the recognition of our great UA employees and coworkers. UA Award for Excellence winners receive a special experience for any UA employee and if you’d like to see how the Employee Recognition Committee makes it happen, we’d love to have you join us!
What does the UA Employee Recognition Committee (ERC) do?
The Employee Recognition Committee sets the strategy for recognition through UA and partners with leadership to roll out events that influence morale and positive recognition of our employees.
As a member of the ERC, the individual acts as both:
• A representative of the institution as a whole
• A representative of their department (service area) and the specific issues that come from that area
Two Parts of a Team that Create a Whole
Involvement on the Team includes:
• Commitment to the team
• Input of ideas as well as time
o Event Planning
o Strategy Planning
• Participation in Employee Recognition Events
The ERC Mission Statement: A team of committed recognition champions who provide programs to create a culture that values employees.
Set the focus for UA recognition & action items for the upcoming year
Determine tools to aid management and employees in award nominations
Coordinate website communications
Set the tone & atmosphere for UA Recognition Events
Coordinate Employee Appreciation Events
Determine communications and ideas for Employee Recognition
Our Team is Growing….We’d Like You to Join Us!
Additions to our committee comprised of a cross section of employees representing a wide range of interests, departments, experience – but above all, someone who has a strong commitment and belief in recognition!
The Employee Recognition Committee is a group of people who:
• Have strong interpersonal skills (team-players)
• Enjoy planning programs and events
• Have great communication styles
• Are strategic thinkers
• Are innovative
• Are creative
• Are enthusiastic
Who should you encourage to apply? Someone who:
• Promotes staff achievements through a variety of methods
• Actively supports and participates in recognition at the university
• Customizes recognition efforts to the university’s culture
Interested? Email us